About Me

My photo
Ello, my name is Chaotic Asylum (or Val for those who know me outside of IMVU). I created this blog for my podcasting class but I will most likely be using this blog after the class is over(if i remember) I am a very random person that loves to spend time with friends, family and to edit stuff like pictures. I also LOVE to take pictures as well

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Images that symbolizes me.

                             ~ This is one of the many Avi pictures Ive made for my character ~
                                                                      ~ My cat ~
                                                                ~ Music is my Life ~
                                          ~ Family is important  and penguins are cute too ~
                                                    ~ Nature is so calming...just saying ~

8 comments:

  1. Intriguing images, Val. I especially enjoy the vantage point of the music photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the picture of the cat! What's its name?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool that you're into IMVU. I used to IMVU all the time!! Maybe I should start up again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm too busy playing with the fish...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want one of those penguins. So fluffy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Kayleigh- You should Im on that site everyday haha its my addiction

    @Harry- I know that why I put it on there cuz it catches my attention every time lol

    @david- You can add the penguins in with your polar bears.

    @Sam- I want one too! :D

    ReplyDelete